Monday, July 9, 2012

Tres Semanas!

 
 
Day One

John 13:34-35
New International Version (NIV)
34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
 

I'm back in Mexico again and this time for three weeks (tres semanas)!
I couldn't be more excited to be here!
Today was our first day on the canal with a huge group of people ready to serve the Lord.

Pulling into the canal!



This place is absolutely beautiful!

The first day we walk around and spend time with the people.
I'll introduce you to a few of my babies.


My first stop was to see these beautiful children! cinco hermanas!
This is Nathaniel (Mani) When I met him, he had no front teeth!

Then of course I went to Saira's house and it was so great to see her!

Love this girl with all my heart!



Jessica brought beads for the kids to make bracelets with and they had a blast!

This little girl is Iris she i about to be 2 years old!
What a beautiful gift from God.

This is Crystal, Saira's little sister (4 years old) she is growing up so fast! and look at that smile!

Crystal loves to play hand games and sit in my lap

I got out my ipad and they played for hours!
What a blessing a piece of technology can be!

This is Gireh and Rosa, They are sisters and also very dear to my heart!

The first day was amazing and I can't wait to spend the next three weeks with them!
Dios te Bendiga!

No comments:

Post a Comment